Sunday, September 17, 2006

I made a New-Years Resolution when I was 16 to start writing in my journal once a week. I wrote that resolution among others in my journal. That was January 2nd of 1993. The next entry was January 18th of 1993. I decided that once a day would be easier to remember than once a week. So I've kept nearly a nightly journal since then.

Anyway, I've now accumulated quite a bit on the history of one young man. I think that I write mostly for the benefits that come from the process of writing. But I also value the results. I've been trying to figure out how to preserve them. I want to gather them from the various booklets and hard-drives and bind them together. I checked out self-publishing options on the web and found a pretty neat (and well-publicised) company called Lulu.com. I may use them to do the honors.

As you may remember SongPiper is currently on hold from my end. Ryan's end too. I think Denis may be toying with the code a bit. I am optimistic, however. If we can get through the necessary paperwork I will move from full-time to part-time at LANL. That should reduce the time crunch a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home