Sunday, August 20, 2006

Last night I started learning lisp. So far it seems a lot like Matlab though I haven't gotten to the real stuff yet. But the author of the book that I am going through said something interesting about the language and the programming environment surrounding it that I found interesting: he said "So, one way to look at Lisp is as a language designed to keep you in a state of flow." Anyway, that reminded me of the lesson that I learned from the Portuguese woman that I wrote about last week. It will be interesting to see how it goes.


Ryan came up with several neat games designed to help people learn specific musical skills. Denis started messing with our website. I figured out how to use Jsmooth to wrap a JAR executable with a windows executable so our first version should be downloadable from the website in the next few days.

Anyway, it's a great time to be alive. Will someone gather a complete and extendable list of US doctors? We need tools to help us find and choose our MDs.

Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home