Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Choice Made, blogs more rare, a goal.

So the choice is made at least for now: musician feedback and music DDR. Feel free to use any ideas posted here.

Anyway, there is competition. We've scoped it some. But we like competition because it will force us to improve ourselves. I think we can provide something of value.

Anyway, now the blogs will become more rare. I will try to make an update once a week. But really I only have about an hour a day that I can spare for this whole venture so I'm going to be devoting that to action.

But let me state right now the first goal: a distributable working prototype of a simple system available by April 15th.

Doug

2 Comments:

Blogger Bart said...

I'm excited for you. Who are you doing this with?

Saturday, March 04, 2006 8:01:00 AM  
Blogger Douglas H. said...

See post above: Denis V. Seletskiy!

Saturday, March 04, 2006 1:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home