Monday, February 13, 2006

100 ideas begin

I figure that ideas are easy to come by and harder to implement. And some ideas are easier to implement than others. So it makes sense to compile quite a few before I get too specific. Hopefully having done this I can be a bit more flexible. Soon enough I will have to choose one or some combination or synthesis. At that time I can begin being critical and weighing the options. Right now I just want that list of 100. Also, I'm no business mastermind so I've been asking others for suggestions. I will try to write down the sources for the suggestions as I put them down.

Before I go let me share a little more of my thinking on ideas: I want to be free with my ideas. First of all, a big part of why I am in all this is to do some good. If someone takes an idea and runs with it or alters it and then runs with an improved version the world becomes a better and more interesting place. So why not share pretty freely? Second, I think that the idea will be less important than the implementation of that idea. So I don't see the world so much as a competitive market for ideas as for ideas that are well implemented. It is easy to transfer an idea. It is harder to transfer an excellent implementation of an idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home